Tuesday, December 7, 2010

gonna get on up

intimately we weigh out the silence
and for how long we will have to carry it

---
if bullets were made to aim
their desired target
i wouldnt feel this wrench in my stomach
no doubt that life
and sustenance
has a different meaning on the black market
blocks
where you can trade rock
for a cuete
call slick up for a hit
and have rent paid
before the 5th

i evict the habits
of finding love addicts
no one should try hard at it

it just is
as i am

i introduce my game
little attitude
shifting moons
warming the air with a sweet disposition
never get used to the abuse
no bitter words
or rants
tell me what you want
love chant
---
what if it means more
than what i wanted it to
what if i get misconstrue
have to explain my way out of something i did not do
---
what if i did want to go there?
in those moments
where we want to share
but are scare
of judgement
committing to our own fallacies

what if i change my mind
grow out of it

what will you think of me
if i disclosed
this truth
my truths
the true ones
without ambivalence

so no law obligates you to respect me
no mandate forces you to accept me

without abjection
or restrictive affection-
you kiss dictates your surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment